Now I've never tasted any Pipeworks beers as they are not distributed anywhere near Florida. But if they brew beer like they package their product, then I bet they're pretty awesome. Names like Attack of the Devil's Lettuce Coffee IPA and Reaper Vs. Unicorn Rye Barleywine Style Ale? Along with some crazy stories and of course Jeff's artwork? Excellent!
Jeff is one of the nicest guys ever (not that I was surprised). He promptly returned my emails and we had a nice conversation about the project on the phone. I guess he's really good friends with the owners of the brewery and even cut out all of my normal logistical challenges by obtaining, signing and sending them my way--all within a week! And he dropped a few stickers of his work in as well, which you can see all the way at the bottom.
So the contest to win each of the three signed labels... Again, there will be multiple winners, but again I don't know how many exactly. It really depends on how many (good) entries there are. As usual, I'll try to make the rules really simple, but if I need to make new ones as the contest goes for unforeseen reasons, I will do that. No complaining.
Answer three of the five questions below. I prefer that you leave your answers as a comment, but if you need to email me your answers, so be it. I will publish your email though (not the address), so don't think emailing me makes it private. Don't copy answers from the comments--it will be obvious--these questions all have many answers.
Be creative, thoughtful, original--those are some of the qualities that winning entries will have in them. Contest ends next Friday, January 23, 2015 at midnight. I'll pick the winners over that weekend. Make sure you leave an email or Twitter handle or some way to reach you (or you just became a loser).
1. Name three other Pipeworks Brewing beers, choosing your favorites based on their names. Bonus: who was the artist for that beer's label?
2. Since I found Jeff because of a this question, I'll ask it again... What other brewery/label artist teams are currently kicking ass (links if you can find)?
3. Buy a Six Pack or Bomber of your favorite beer, which each cost $9.99. Why did you make that choice? Convince me.
4. In a few sentences, what was the best beer festival you ever attended. And why?
5. Provide an original name for a beer you want to brew (or watch someone else brew). What style of beer is it? What makes it special?