Come on. Don't be shy!
Do you represent a Brewery and want me to review your beers? Does your Company want to advertise on this blog? Are you a Reader that has either compliments or criticisms? Mom?
Perhaps you like my writing style and want to hire me. I really am open to all ideas, suggestions and desires. What I'm getting at here is that as smart and charming as I am, I am not a mind reader. If you want to get in touch with me, you'll need to make that known. How, you ask?
1. You can comment on any posts that I've written. There are many. I always receive an email when there is a new comment, and I always read them.
2. You can email me DailyBeerReview AT yahoo DOT com and I will do my best to respond as promptly as possible.
3. I can be found on Twitter where I am fairly active. http://twitter.com/DailyBeerReview
4. I do have a phone number, but we need to have a better relationship before I give it to you.
5. Forget about Facebook, people. I've been kicked out of better places for using a fictitious name! I didn't like it that much anyway, and don't plan on returning anytime soon.
Finally, and this is what I'd do if I were you. Subscribe to Daily Beer Review by email. Imagine the joy you will feel each morning when you open your inbox and have something to pair with your morning coffee. What a way to start each day! Oh, and it's free. Thanks for reading.